Starlim North America is a global leader in the manufacturing of silicone parts specializing in custom Liquid Silicone Rubber moulding for health care and automotive industries.
Located in London since 2004, our Austrian mother company has been expanding world-wide since 1974. Our proprietary, fully automated, world-class technologies and high quality products, combined with creative, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing technologies allow us to deliver high quality products.
The successful candidate in this role will be responsible for assisting with accounts receivable, maintaining payable records, verification of invoices, preparation of accurate and timely payment to suppliers and responding to inquiries regarding account status as required.
We require an experienced Bookkeeper who will be responsible for:
- A/R and A/P accounts reconciliation and full cycle bookkeeping
- Reconcile credit card statements and bank statements
- Perform filing, copying, and scanning of documents
- Year-end documentation for accountants
- Contacting customers and suppliers regarding unpaid invoices when reconciling statements
- Post payments to invoices and create bank deposits using management software system and QuickBooks
- Act as a point of contact for employees for any accounting related questions
- Process employee expense reports
- Allocate non-inventory vendor invoices to correct expense accounts
- Other bookkeeping/financial duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager
- Support Environmental, Health & Safety initiatives throughout the facility, ensuring safety, housekeeping and quality standards are maintained
Do you have?
- Completion of a 2 year College Diploma in accounting preferred
- 2 years’ experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks software program and MS Office is mandatory
- Strong data entry experience
Successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and confidence in dealing with all levels of an organization
- Sound judgment, prioritization skills and the ability to make independent decisions is expected
- Able to handle information with confidentiality and discretion
- Highly organized and good follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- A professional attitude and willingness to assume a variety of duties
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- The ability to handle a variety of tasks efficiently in a fast paced environment
If you have the required qualifications and would like to work in a growing, high tech, continuous improvement environment, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Starlim is an equal employment opportunity employer and offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment.
Starlim North America is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.