We are recruiting for some awesome Registered Early Childhood Educators to join our team!
Full time, part time and casual positions are available in various locations in Oxford County.
- Registration in good standing with the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators
- Current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- Experience with children from birth to 12 or are looking to start your career with a great agency
- Able to work all shifts, including split shifts, at all locations in Oxford County
- Able to lift a minimum of 40lbs
- Other relevant diplomas such as Child & Youth Worker may be considered for select positions
It would be great if you also had (but it’s not necessary to start!):
- Current Food Handler’s Certificate
- Recent Professional Learning
- Fluency in French (ESMB location only)
We will support you to:
- Plan and implement a high quality program using How Does Learning Happen
- Participate and support children to create an inclusive environment
- Build relationships and engage children’s interests
- Understand and adhere to regulations and policies
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and communicate regularly
- Complete all administrative tasks and daily routines
In return, we offer our employees:
- A competitive hourly rate plus the wage enhancement grant (as applicable). That means $18.16 hourly rate + $2.00 wage enhancement grant = $20.16 per hour! (RECE Rate)
- A comprehensive benefit package (minimum of 1300 hours annually to qualify)
- Lots of professional learning opportunities
- And … a great work environment that focuses on developing amazing staff!
To request a personal interview to share how awesome you are, send a cover letter (be sure to let us know what you are looking for) and a detailed resume to our Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.