TC Insurance Adjusters London office is hiring! We require an administrative assistant with Insurance experience in the field of general claims adjusting. Please only experienced candidates apply. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Proficient typing and word processing
• General reception duties
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Data Entry of new claims
• Professional telephone skills
• Sorting and delivering incoming and outgoing mail
• Ordering office stationary and supplies.
• Minor and ongoing office maintenance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Filing claims and other documents as well as maintaining the file cabinets.
• Data entry
• Work amongst a close knit team in a key role within the organization
• Other duties as assigned.
• Completion of an administration related diploma and/or five or more years experience in the administrative field as an administrative assistant
• Must have a strong sense of urgency with the ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail, proofreading, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
What we Offer:
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
• Competitive Vacation Policy
• Business Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed on Fridays!
• Free Parking
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org