Our technology and expertise have positioned Canduct to serve customers worldwide, either directly or through our global alliances. We pride ourselves on precision, quality and craftsmanship. With the most sophisticated machinery in the industry we are able to manufacture duct strip, cylinder kit assemblies and components at a high rate, setting a standard within the electrical insulation industry.
We are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our growing team in London.
- Receives and Creates customer orders by gathering, analyzing and inputting data into Visual ERP
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Monitor order status, completion of jobs and shipping status
- Advise customer of order status/delivery times/rush orders
- Resolves product or service challenges with the Quality department by clarifying the customers’ issues, solving the problem and following up to ensure satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Prepares product and service work orders for production
- Work with Production Supervisors, lead hands and Shipping department to ensure customer needs are met
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer Service skills both verbal and non-verbal with the ability to provide prompt and accurate information to customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively balance changing priorities
- Tact and diplomacy to deal with customers, supervisors, lead hands and fellow staff
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment Excel, Abode and CAD based Viewer
- Ability to read customer drawings and convert units of measure
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
Canduct offers a competitive compensation program including:
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive salary
- Group RRSP (matching conditions apply)
- Education/training opportunities
- Safety shoe/boot allowance, prescription safety glasses allowance
- Company events
- Plus much more
Interested candidates can send your resume to Careers@Canduct.com with “CSR Candidate” in the subject line.
Canduct Industries Ltd. is able to provide accommodation to people with disabilities upon request throughout our recruitment process.