The Report Analyst is responsible for designing and developing reports and analyzing data to assist with strategic business decisions. They review and understand systems and procedures in order to prepare business reports that will create efficiencies. They will be responsible for ensuring data records are accurate and data files are properly maintained for easy access. Their role includes creating and maintaining reports for sales, marketing and senior management. They will be responsible for training staff on using the created systems. A close working relationship with our Management team is necessary.
This position reports directly to the Business Administration Manager (BAM)
- Report Maintenance
- Review Report folder and ensure dates, files are up to date
- Maintain reports for TAMs and run reports weekly to save current data.
- Schedule new dates for current reports for new month cycle
- Create and Maintain a report listing for easy access for all staff
- Sales Analytics
- Creation of Dashboards as needed for Sales Contests and Promotions
- Report creation of Territory Sales Data as well as distribution of data to Sales staff as needed
- Assist Sales managers with yearly Territory changes / alignment as needed. Yearly creation of new TAM reports, Sales trackers, KPI reports, and maintenance of each TAM/MAR file.
- Ongoing maintenance of Territory sales numbers and reports as needed
- Quarterly commission reports run and summarized for BAM
- Competitive Product Pricing Comparisons as needed
- Marketing Analytics
- Monitor marketing and sales trends to help the company make informed decisions about pricing structures, product demands and marketing campaigns as directed by Marketing Brand Managers.
- Analyze consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits as well as gather data about competitor and market conditions as directed.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies (print, digital and online).
- Creation of reports as needed by Marketing department.
- Assist Marketing with analysis of data collected from surveys, questionnaires and opinion polls.
- Other Report Needs and Training
- Review NAV system for report efficiencies that are currently not being used.
- Review built in reports in NAV report viewer and edit reports and graphs to suit the company’s needs.
- Work with all levels of management to establish and maintain custom reports/report generation
- Run KPI reports monthly or quarterly (as needed) to assist management with tracking of KPI’s for Staff
- Assist management with KPI report creation requirements
- Assist with creation and implementation of NAV dashboards according to company initiatives and critical numbers established
- Train and educate Managers and Staff on reporting and use of excel
- Training of Excel as needed with all current Staff as well as running of reports
- Assist with the excel training of new hires and report generation applicable to their role.
Please send Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Clinical Research Dental Supplies and Services Inc. please visit www.clinicalresearchdental.com
- Post Secondary education in Computer Science, Business or 3+ years of equivalent experience in computer database management, programming or software development
- Experience analyzing data to establish customer buying patterns.
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Strong Excel and power pivot skills necessary
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Jet reporting experience an asset.
- Familiarity with social media, online and mobile research techniques including Google Analytics an asset
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- The ability to work well and build co-operative relationships with people at all levels
- Achieves business results, by taking action, achieving quality and focusing on the future.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics; sets a personal example.