Aisin Canada Inc. is a Japanese Automotive assembly plant located in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. We are currently seeking Production Team Members to join our team.
ACI manufactures a range of quality products for Toyota and Lexus models. These products include sunroofs, doorframes, mouldings and other small components.
Working in a cell environment, team members will engage in the production of tier 1 - automotive parts.
The purpose of this position is responsible for checks and testing of parts, while also ensuring proper function. The job incumbent also measures and a tests product to ensure the quality meets its specifications.
- Determining root cause of defected parts (both raw material and finished goods)
- Auditing and inspecting in-coming product for non-conforming product or abnormal condition for all products
- Measure and inspect all Aisin Canada material
- Entering and releasing non-conforming product in the quarantine cage.
- Following the flow of non-conforming handling procedures.
Reporting and communication
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Updating daily shift reports, and communication boards
- Entering short sheets and temporary associate time cards
- Reporting raw material defects to other departments
- Reporting totals of quarantined material to the appropriate Quality Specialist and Purchasing Specialist for RMA and recovery
- Entering ACI team member short times for supplier charge back
Manufacturing experience in an automotive, Tier 1 environment is essential.
Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and negotiation skills.
Ability to be assertive while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times. Ability to use various quality measuring tools accurately.
Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar quality inspector role or currently enrolled in a quality program.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
Previous experience in other quality or technical roles.
College Diploma in Quality Assurance or a related discipline is a definite asset.
If you require accomodation throughout the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org