The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for receiving of incoming shipments and material, handling of goods to designated locations, and managing on-site inventory kept in controlled storage locations. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual that can work comfortably in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving incoming shipments, verify packing slips, reject damaged items, record shortages
- Stock and organize inventory in designated stock areas (stockroom, warehouse, floor)
- Prepare items for shipping / Fulfil sales orders (pack, ship, file paperwork)
- Maintain database for all materials transactions in and out of controlled stock areas
- Assembly of production kits
- Maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Process all defective parts returned for replacement or credit
- Assist in periodic inventory of stock
- Reconcile inventory-related issues with other departments
- Maintain an orderly, organized and clean stockroom, warehouse, and Shipping/Receiving Area
- 3-5 years of prior experience with knowledge of best practices for inventory control
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office programs
- A high school diploma/GED is required
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IMT is strongly committed to diversity, and welcome all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate you accommodation needs confidential to the recruiting manager.